Sunday, November 23, 2008

Our Favorite Things

Harrison's Favorite Things:
1. Cereal
2. Bowling
3. Oberle Dog
4. Playing Pool with Uncle Jeff
5. Swimming
6. Playing Golf with the Guys
7. Sleeping in Mom & Dad’s Bed
8. My School
9. My Dog Sammie
10. Relaxing in the Bathtub


Ethan's Favorite Things:
1. My Books
2. My Wii
3. Driving the Golf Cart with Aunt Nancy
4. My Teacher
5. Spiderman
6. My Family
7. My Dry Erase Board with Messages from Mom Every Night
8. My Dog Sammie
9. My House
10. My Bed and my Blankies


Anna's Favorite Things:
1. My Blankies
2. My Grammy & My Grandma - "I have two!"
3. Amy
4. My Tea Set
5. My WHOOOOOLE Family
6. Dancing
7. Playing Dress Up
8. Shoes
9. Lipgloss

10. Cupcakes

No comments:

Harrison Charles

Harrison Charles
"Promise me you'll always remember . . . You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think" said Christopher Robin.

Anna Olivia

Anna Olivia
"I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean. Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens. Give the Heavens above more than just a passing glance, and when you get the choice to sit it out or dance . . . I hope you dance."

Ethan Paul

Ethan Paul
There are only two kinds of boys: dirty and not yet dirty!